- Performance test renders 7 frames, Extreme - 100 frames. Stress test runs until stopped.
- Performance and Extreme scores are submitted by user. Stress score is submitted automatically after 10th frame.
- Intel i7-920 CPU performance benchmark score is about P10000.
- Intel i7-920 CPU extreme benchmark score is about X1000.
- Intel i7-950 CPU stress benchmark score is about S0.0725 (FPS).
- Due to Silverlight technology, multiple CPU sockets will not increase overal performance. However, multiple cores will.
What do these benchmark numbers mean?
- For the Stress test a score represents FPS (frames per second). For example, score S0.1886 indicates that about 5.3 seconds is required to render single frame. At score level S1.0000 - exactly 1 second is required to render 1 animation frame.
- Both for Performance & Extreme tests results are relative to time needed to render complete scene (all animation frames). For example, result P33454 is about two times faster than P17000.
- The Performance score is relative to the Extreme score with a factor of 10. For example, score P33454 and score X3356 indicates that both machines can render the animation frame in the same speed.
Server date / time
Urih service usage
SilverBench · Good online benchmarking tool so far I've tested!